pgsql: Fix calculation of space needed for parsed words in tab completi

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Fix calculation of space needed for parsed words in tab completi
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix calculation of space needed for parsed words in tab completion.

Yesterday in commit d854118c8, I had a serious brain fade leading me to
underestimate the number of words that the tab-completion logic could
divide a line into.  On input such as "(((((", each character will get
seen as a separate word, which means we do indeed sometimes need more
space for the words than for the original line.  Fix that.

Branch
------
master

Details