BUG #7800: Welcome email with login ifnormation NOT received

От cambus4@slb.com
Тема BUG #7800: Welcome email with login ifnormation NOT received
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      7800
Logged by:          Brunet-Cambus
Email address:      cambus4@slb.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.2
Operating system:   PostgreSQL

I subscribed to be able to login to OpenSCG portal and so to download
PostgreSQL. Web site state that: "Your email is successfully subscribed. If
you are a new subscriber, you will receive a welcome email with instructions
on how to login to OpenSCG portal." BUT I never received something and so
cannot download PostgreSQL!

Could you please help me?
Many thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,