Re: BUG #16369: Segmentation Faults and Data Corruption withGenerated Columns

От Terry Schmitt
Тема Re: BUG #16369: Segmentation Faults and Data Corruption withGenerated Columns
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

I've tried creating a smaller test case, but it's difficult.  I haven't
fully understood the reason why it sometimes crashes and sometimes not.
The smallest I could come up with so far is something like this:

For context, I work with Cameron, who submitted this bug.
I totally agree with Peter on this. We tried to simplify the test case on our end, but the symptoms would change in odd ways. Changing the column order would change the symptoms slightly and at times the columns with DEFAULT values would be corrupt. It also seemed like string text based columns would behave differently than integers.