Confirming pg_repack being successful

От Wells Oliver
Тема Confirming pg_repack being successful
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Is there something definitive one can do to confirm the success of pg_repack? It's my first real usage of it, and I did -E DEBUG, and the final output lines look like so:

NOTICE: Waiting for 1 transactions to finish. First PID: 13560
NOTICE: Waiting for 1 transactions to finish. First PID: 13560
DEBUG: ---- swap ----
DEBUG: query failed: ERROR:  canceling statement due to statement timeout
DETAIL: query was: LOCK TABLE stats.pitches IN ACCESS EXCLUSIVE MODE
DEBUG: query failed: ERROR:  canceling statement due to statement timeout
DETAIL: query was: LOCK TABLE stats.pitches IN ACCESS EXCLUSIVE MODE
DEBUG: query failed: ERROR:  canceling statement due to statement timeout
DETAIL: query was: LOCK TABLE stats.pitches IN ACCESS EXCLUSIVE MODE
DEBUG: query failed: ERROR:  canceling statement due to statement timeout
DETAIL: query was: LOCK TABLE stats.pitches IN ACCESS EXCLUSIVE MODE
DEBUG: query failed: ERROR:  canceling statement due to statement timeout
DETAIL: query was: LOCK TABLE stats.pitches IN ACCESS EXCLUSIVE MODE
DEBUG: query failed: ERROR:  canceling statement due to statement timeout
DETAIL: query was: LOCK TABLE stats.pitches IN ACCESS EXCLUSIVE MODE
DEBUG: ---- drop ----
DEBUG: ---- analyze ----
DEBUG: Disconnecting worker 0.
DEBUG: Disconnecting worker 1.
DEBUG: Disconnecting worker 2.
DEBUG: Disconnecting worker 3.
DEBUG: Disconnecting worker 4.
DEBUG: Disconnecting worker 5.
DEBUG: Disconnecting worker 6.
DEBUG: Disconnecting worker 7.

I... think it worked, the n_dead_tup number is lower, which is what I was expecting. I just wondered if there might be something definitive here.

Thanks.