Re: Issues in finding libeay.dll and ssleay.dll for win x64

От Sandeep Thakkar
Тема Re: Issues in finding libeay.dll and ssleay.dll for win x64
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

libeay32 and ssleay32.dll are the libraries names for OpenSSL 1.0.2 and no longer used by PostgreSQL windows installers. They use OpenSSL 3.0 and the library names for those 2 DLLs would be libssl-3-x64.dll and libcrypto-3-x64.dll and present in $installdir/bin/ directory