Re: A wrong comment about search_indexed_tlist_for_var

От Richard Guo
Тема Re: A wrong comment about search_indexed_tlist_for_var
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Wed, May 15, 2024 at 1:07 AM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Dec 4, 2023 at 3:42 AM Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com> wrote:
> Then here is a trivial patch to adjust the comment, which should get
> reverted along with 867be9c07.

Richard, since you're a committer now, maybe you'd like to commit
this. I don't really understand the portion of your commit message
inside the parentheses and would suggest that you just delete that,
but the rest seems fine.

If you do commit it, also update the status at
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/48/4683/

Thank you for the suggestion.  Yeah, this is a good candidate for my
first commit. :-)  I will aim to do it during the next commitfest.

Thanks
Richard