PostgreSQL ODBC: broken link

От James Addison
Тема PostgreSQL ODBC: broken link
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi www folks,

A guest user popped into the #postgresql IRC channel a few hours ago
and reported a broken link from https://odbc.postgresql.org/ before
they disappeared again.

The link does appear broken to me too, so I thought it'd be worth reporting.

The broken link is titled 'Download', and appears near the top of the
page - currently it has an href to
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/

It looks like that destination FTP directory was renamed to
versions.old at some point in time since September 2023 -- more recent
source downloads appear at
https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/releases/ instead.

For history/context, I think this may be related to an updated release
process for the ODBC driver, mentioned on the pgsql-odbc mailing list:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CADK3HHKugNBwSS2ZwU8s_nOxu2tLeXDj_x8HVreRYX9YpQd7qw@mail.gmail.com

Thanks,
James

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: