BUG #18411: Unable to create database with owner on AWS RDS

От David G. Johnston
Тема BUG #18411: Unable to create database with owner on AWS RDS
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wednesday, April 17, 2024, Myka Dresser <myanodress@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you all for your responses, sorry for the delay in replying.

Reading the threads, it appears to me that nobody has tried to reproduce the issue with the "CREATE DATABASE my_database WITH OWNER=my_user" on an AWS instance so I am still at a loss as to whether:

Tom demonstrated it behaves consistently in community PostgreSQL so your bug report here is closed.  You need to open one with AWS RDS.

David J.