Re: Merge rows based on Levenshtein distance

От David G Johnston
Тема Re: Merge rows based on Levenshtein distance
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I play with it when I get a chance but you should at least try to code something.

Dave

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 11:08 AM, mongoose [via PostgreSQL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
David,

Thanks for the useful feedback. Since I am not an experienced developer it is too complicated for me to come up with the queries. Besides I wonder if this is going to be efficient to do this processing on PostgreSQL.

http://postgresql.nabble.com/Merge-rows-based-on-Levenshtein-distance-tp5828841p5829132.html
To unsubscribe from Merge rows based on Levenshtein distance, click here.
NAML

Сообщение: Re: Merge rows based on Levenshtein distance
Сообщение: Re: Merge rows based on Levenshtein distance