Re: Slow catchup of 2PC (twophase) transactions on replica in LR

От Peter Smith
Тема Re: Slow catchup of 2PC (twophase) transactions on replica in LR
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Kuroda-san,

I did not apply these v12* patches, but I have diff'ed all of them
with the previous v11* patches and confirmed that all of my previous
review comments now seem to be addressed.

I don't have any more comments to make at this time. Thanks!

======
Kind Regards,
Peter Smith.
Fujitsu Australia