Re: BUG #6425: Bus error in slot_deform_tuple

От Bridget Frey
Тема Re: BUG #6425: Bus error in slot_deform_tuple
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
We deployed the patch to one of our production slaves at 3:30 PM yesterday
(so roughly 20 hours ago), and since then we have not seen any alloc
errors.  On Feb 2nd, the last full day in which we ran without the patch,
we saw 13 alloc errors.  We're going to continue monitoring this slave, but
we're cautiously optimistic that the patch does address the alloc errors
we've been seeing.  It will take a few weeks to be able to definitively see
if it fixes the segfault, too.

Thanks again, Tom, for your efforts on this.  We do seem to be in much
better shape than we were before the patch!
-B