Re: BUG #6249: Segmentation fault in VirtualXactLock()

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: BUG #6249: Segmentation fault in VirtualXactLock()
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I built Streaming Replication and Hot Standby environment, set
> max_standby_streaming_delay to 1s and ran the following shell script which
> creates the conflict between read-only query and recovery, SEGV occurred on
> the standby.

In my investigation, the cause is that VirtualXactLock() doesn't
handle correctly
the case where BackendIdGetProc() returns NULL when the target backend has
already ended. Attached patch will fix this issue.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center