Re: Infinite Interval

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: Infinite Interval
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 6 Nov 2023 at 17:08, Dean Rasheed <dean.a.rasheed@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm marking this as ready-for-committer. I'll probably pick it up
> myself in a few days, unless another committer claims it first.

Ah, it seems that one of this patch's new OIDs conflicts with a recent
commit. The best way to avoid that (or at least make it much less
likely) is by using the suggestion at the end of the unused_oids
script output, which is a random value in the 8000-9999 range.

New version attached doing that, to run it past the cfbot again.

Regards,
Dean

Вложения