invalid non-zero objectSubId for object class

От Michel Pelletier
Тема invalid non-zero objectSubId for object class
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On a 12.3 AWS RDS instance, I get the following error when trying to drop either of two tables:

dev=> drop table current_flight;
ERROR:  invalid non-zero objectSubId for object class 297108
dev=> drop table flight;
ERROR:  invalid non-zero objectSubId for object class 297108

I can create and drop new tables, but these two I cannot drop.

Both tables were at one point replicated using pglogical, but I've removed them from their replication sets and nothing depends on them that I can see.  The replication of other tables is still proceeding normally.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?  The db was also upgraded seemingly successfully from 12.2 a couple of days ago and otherwise seems to be working fine.

Thanks for any pointers!

-Michel