Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] pgadmin4 RPM broken?

От John Harvey
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] pgadmin4 RPM broken?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Devrim,

On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 4:35 AM, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

> I think that these lines should actually now be moved to:
> Requires:       pgadmin4-python-itsdangerous >= 0.24
>
> Is that a correct assumption?

I changed Python2 part only, and that was a great catch. Thanks!

It looks pretty good so far.  I think there's one last change needed based on your most recent commit.
The line below appears to now be broken:

BuildRequires: python-itsdangerous >= 0.24 pgadmin4-python-flask-htmlmin

I think it should be:

BuildRequires: pgadmin4-python-itsdangerous >= 0.24 pgadmin4-python-flask-htmlmin

Without this change, I am unable to build on EL-7 since the base python-itsdangerous package only goes up to 0.23.
However, if I make the above change, I can build successfully on EL-7.

The new spec file is in the repo now. Thanks for looking at this, it was great!

No problem.  Glad to help! :)

Regards,
  -John