Re: pgsql: Add template for adaptive radix tree

От David Rowley
Тема Re: pgsql: Add template for adaptive radix tree
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Fri, 8 Mar 2024 at 13:48, John Naylor <johncnaylorls@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now, after I get some coffee I'll look into the Windows failures.

I had a look at this and the attached fixes the broken build on MSVC for me.

I didn't take the time to fully understand it, but I did also try
PGDLLEXPORT and that *didn't* fix it.  My guess is it's because these
are function pointer variables rather than functions.

git grep -E "PGDLLIMPORT.*\("

does not show anything else that does this for function pointers.

I did try commenting out "#define TRY_POPCNT_FAST 1" and the build still works.

That was the extent of my research.

David

Вложения