Re: ResultCache cache error: "cache entry already complete" in 14beta1

От David Rowley
Тема Re: ResultCache cache error: "cache entry already complete" in 14beta1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, 21 May 2021 at 09:57, David Christensen
<david.christensen@crunchydata.com> wrote:
> CREATE TEMP TABLE fail (a INT PRIMARY KEY);
>
> SELECT att.attname
> FROM pg_index i
> JOIN pg_class d ON d.oid = i.indrelid
> JOIN generate_series(1, 32) col(i) ON col.i <= i.indnatts
> LEFT JOIN pg_attribute att ON att.attrelid = d.oid AND att.attnum = i.indkey[col.i - 1]
> WHERE d.relname = 'fail';
>
> ERROR:  cache entry already complete

Thanks for reporting this.

I've just had a quick look so far. EXPLAIN VERBOSE shows that for some
reason the join to pg_attribute.attrelid is unique.

 Nested Loop Left Join  (cost=8.59..55.40 rows=11 width=64)
   Output: att.attname
   Inner Unique: true

I'm not quite sure why it came to that conclusion, there's certainly
no unique index on that column.

I'll keep looking to see what the problem is there.

David