Re: Added PostgreSQL internals learning materials in Developer FAQ

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Added PostgreSQL internals learning materials in Developer FAQ
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 8:43 AM, Tsunakawa, Takayuki
<tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> FYI
> I collected Web resources to learn PostgreSQL internals in the Developer FAQ page.  I did this because I need to
provideself-education materials for new developers.  Specifically, I modified "How is the source code organized?", and
added"What information is available to learn PostgreSQL internals?".

> Developer FAQ
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ#Development_Tools_and_Help
>

> I borrowed most of the information from the following discussion.

Thanks, looks like quite useful information for the new people who
want to learn about PostgreSQL especially internals.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: no partition pruning when partitioning using array type
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Parallel Index Scan vs BTP_DELETED and BTP_HALF_DEAD