Re: Why is citext/regress failing on hamerkop?

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Why is citext/regress failing on hamerkop?
Дата
Re: Why is citext/regress failing on hamerkop?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: Why is citext/regress failing on hamerkop?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 13, 2024 at 12:26 AM Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> Well, this is more or less where I came in back in about 2002 :-) I've been trying to help support it ever since,
mainlymotivated by stubborn persistence than anything else. Still, I agree that the lack of support for the Windows
portfrom Microsoft over the years has been more than disappointing.

I think "state of the Windows port" would make a good discussion topic
at pgconf.dev (with write-up for those who can't be there).  If there
is interest, I could organise that with a short presentation of the
issues I am aware of so far and possible improvements and
smaller-things-we-could-drop-instead-of-dropping-the-whole-port.  I
would focus on technical stuff, not who-should-be-doing-what, 'cause I
can't make anyone do anything.

For citext_utf8, I pushed cff4e5a3.  Hamerkop runs infrequently, so
here's hoping for 100% green on master by Tuesday or so.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: 039_end_of_wal: error in "xl_tot_len zero" test
От: Artur Formella
Сообщение: Allowing additional commas between columns, and at the end of the SELECT clause