Re: SQL:2011 application time

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: SQL:2011 application time
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 3:41 PM Paul Jungwirth
<pj@illuminatedcomputing.com> wrote:
> On 4/26/24 12:25, Robert Haas wrote:
> > I think this thread should be added to the open items list.
>
> Thanks! I sent a request to pgsql-www to get edit permission. I didn't realize there was a wiki page
> tracking things like this. I agree it needs to be fixed if we want to include the feature.

Great, I see that it's on the list now.

Peter, could you have a look at
http://postgr.es/m/47550967-260b-4180-9791-b224859fe63e@illuminatedcomputing.com
and express an opinion about whether each of those proposals are (a)
good or bad ideas and (b) whether they need to be fixed for the
current release?

Thanks,

--
Robert Haas