Re: SET ROLE documentation improvement

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: SET ROLE documentation improvement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 11, 2024 at 1:03 PM Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 11, 2024 at 11:48:30AM -0500, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 11, 2024 at 11:36:52AM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> >> I suggest that we close the existing CF entry as committed and
> >> somebody can start a new one for whatever remains. I think that will
> >> be less confusing.
> >
> > Done: https://commitfest.postgresql.org/48/4923/.
>
> While it's fresh on my mind, I very hastily hacked together a draft of what
> I believe is the remaining work.

That looks fine to me. And if others agree, I think it's fine to just
commit this now, post-freeze. It's only a doc change, and a
back-patchable one if you want to go that route.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: Table AM Interface Enhancements
Сообщение: Re: Table AM Interface Enhancements