Re: [Feature Request] \dx show "options"

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [Feature Request] \dx show "options"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Emanuel Calvo <postgres.arg@gmail.com> wrote:
>> \dew+ lists the actual options supplied to a foreign data wrapper already.
>
> Checked, but the options doesn't appear (the column exists, but is empty).

Well, that just means that you didn't specify any options when you ran
CREATE FOREIGN DATA WRAPPER.

rhaas=# create foreign data wrapper dummy options (foo 'bar');
CREATE FOREIGN DATA WRAPPER
rhaas=# \dew+                           List of foreign-data wrappersName  | Owner | Handler | Validator | Access
privileges| FDW Options

| Description
|                   | (foo 'bar') |

(1 row)

I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing, though.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company