Re: Date created for tables

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Date created for tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> If there's not enough time and motivation for the developers to implement CREATED_ON and LAST_ALTERED in pg_class,
thenyou should have said that in the first place.  We're adults; we understand that OSS projects have limited
resources,and won't go off and pout in the corner.

> But that's not what y'all said.  "It's too complicated, mission creep, blah blah blah" just extended way too long.

Is there a list of purported uses cases for these two attributes (other than auditing)?  Especially anything to do with
managingthe data as they currently exist?