Re: MinGW compiled client library

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: MinGW compiled client library
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> On 08/15/2013 10:59 AM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> > The attached patches resolve the issue.
>
> Should I forward the patches on to the pgsql-hackers list for review or is this
> list sufficient? (First time PostgreSQL hacker.)

Yes, any patches should be posted to -hackers, in this case
with a archive reference to the discussion on -general.

Please read http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch

To make sure that the patch does not get lost, add it to
the next commitfest on https://commitfest.postgresql.org/
(this is not required for bugfixes, but helps).

Yours,
Laurenz Albe