Re: Commit fest 2015-12 enters money time

От Kouhei Kaigai
Тема Re: Commit fest 2015-12 enters money time
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> >> Go to the bottom of this CF:
> >> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/4/
> >> Then click on "New patch".
> >>
> > I couldn't find the "New patch" link on both of IE and Chrome, even
> > though I logged in. Did you do something special?
>
> Err... No. Perhaps I can do it only thanks to my superpowers :) Well, no
> worries I just added it here and it has the same data:

That's exactly superpower. Thanks for your help.
--
NEC OSS Promotion Center / PG-Strom Project
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Commit fest 2015-12 enters money time
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Expanding the use of FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER for declarations like foo[1]