RE: [SQL] plpgsql error

От Michael J Davis
Тема RE: [SQL] plpgsql error
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Gets my vote.  Should we also consider doing this for Perl too?  I turn them
all on in my installation.  I don't use either Perl or TCL yet but want to
make sure they are available if 1) I ever want to or 2) a need arises that
is would be better suited to either Perl or TCL.

Thanks, Michael D.
-----Original Message-----From:    jwieck@debis.com [SMTP:jwieck@debis.com]Sent:    Tuesday, May 11, 1999 1:35 AMTo:
alewis@themecca.netCc:   apendleton@vgsinc.com; pgsql-sql@hub.orgSubject:    Re: [SQL] plpgsql error

>> Edit:
/usr/src/pgsql/postgresql-6.4.2/src/pl/plpgsql/src/mklang.sql>> Change: as '${exec_prefix}/lib/plpgsql.so'> to: as
'/usr/local/pgsql/lib/plpgsql.so'>>Then: psql your_db < mklang.sql>> This should really be part of the documentation as
Iwasted two

days on> this same problem a few weeks back.
    And this became IMHO an FAQ. Should we avoid it by installing    PL/pgSQL and PL/Tcl (if built) by default  in  the
template1    database  during  intidb?   Installing  it in template1 would    have the  effect  that  it  will  be
available after  every    createdb.

Jan
--

wrongthan for being

right. ## Let's break this rule - forgive me.
Wieck) #