Re: Commitfest infrastructure (was Re: 8.4 release planning)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Commitfest infrastructure (was Re: 8.4 release planning)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> As for somewhere to host it, we certainly have some servers; not tons,
> but probably enough.  Some of them even have Postgres running on it.

We can certainly host an app under postgresql.org. The bigger issue
will be speccing it to meet the requirements of the community without
getting bogged down in bike shedding.

--
Dave Page