Re: indexes on float8 vs integer

От Dennis Gearon
Тема Re: indexes on float8 vs integer
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I wish that I didn't have to say this, but that is over my head at this point. I see this HUGE, steep mountain ahead of
meand a little sign in front of it saying, "Learning Curve, start here."

:-)

Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning
EARTH has a Right To Life

I agree with Bolivian President Evo Morales

# The right to life: "The right for no ecosystem to be eliminated by the irresponsible acts of human beings."

# The right of biosystems to regenerate themselves: "Development cannot be infinite. There's a limit on everything."

# The right to a clean life: "The right for Mother Earth to live without contamination, pollution. Fish and animals and
treeshave rights."

# The right to harmony and balance between everyone and everything: "We are all interdependent."

See the movie - 'Inconvenient Truth'
See the movie - 'Syriana'