Re: Matching against a field case in-sensitive.

От Serge Fonville
Тема Re: Matching against a field case in-sensitive.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Since PostgreSQL is by default case sensitive, I would like to know if it is possible to do a search or somehow set the column in a relation to be case insensitive (on search at least).

I would however like to store it case sensitive so I can display it as it was stored.

PostgreSQL has string functions , you can use these in your where clause

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Serge Fonville