Re: pgsql: Add standard collation UNICODE

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: pgsql: Add standard collation UNICODE
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On Mar 10, 2023, at 11:44 AM, Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, 2023-03-10 at 12:42 +0000, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>>> Add standard collation UNICODE
>
> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=prion&dt=2023-03-10%2018%3A58%3A04
>
> Looks like there's still a failure, even after subsequent fix
> 3e623ebc7a. I'm wondering how that diff happens, because I tested all
> versions of ICU between 50 and 72 (except 58 and 59, where I had build
> problems) and 'abc' is always less than 'ABC' in the root locale.

Do you have any customizations or other tests in
place for adjusting the collation ordering that
could be affecting the local build? The capitals
should be first. I can try my own local test in a bit.

Jonathan

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add standard collation UNICODE
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add standard collation UNICODE