Re: Reproducible GIST index corruption under concurrent updates

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Reproducible GIST index corruption under concurrent updates
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> writes:
> Pushed as commit 6b4d3046f4, and backpatched down to version 12, where
> this bug was introduced. It will appear in the next minor release.

I see you noted that REINDEX is required to repair any corrupted indexes.
For the purposes of the release notes, can we characterize which indexes
might be affected, or do we just have to say "better reindex all GIST

Сообщение: Bug Report | Using ts_headline with the <-> operator