Building PostgreSQL in Eclipse on Windows

От Igal @ Lucee.org
Тема Building PostgreSQL in Eclipse on Windows
Дата
Re: Building PostgreSQL in Eclipse on Windows
Список pgsql-general
Can anyone help me figure out how to run/debug PostgreSQL in Eclipse on Windows?  This is a cross post with http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34733991/building-postgresql-in-eclipse-on-windows :

I'm trying to build PosgreSQL in Eclipse CDT Mars on Windows using the MinGW-64 gcc 5.3.0

I installed MSYS2 and used pacman to update all the software that came with it and install gcc etc.

I downloaded the PostgreSQL source code and tried to follow the docs but can't figure out where to download the dependencies? 1. libreadline5-dev, 2. zlib1g-dev, 3. bison (YACC), 4. flex and where to save them to on disk?

I ran ./configure --prefix=$HOME/project --enable-depend --enable-cassert --enable-debug and it seems to have completed with no errors, but I do not see anything at $HOME/project?

I installed Eclipse CDT and added the include paths to the Environment:Screenshot of          Eclipse Environment

I imported the project as Existing Code as Makefile Project.

When I try to build the project Eclipse says Info: Nothing to build for postgres

When I try to run it a dialog box says Unable to Launch. The selection can not be launched and there are no recent launches

How can I run/debug PostgreSQL in Eclipse on Windows?

Thanks!

--

Igal Sapir
Lucee Core Developer