Re: Bug Tracker

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Bug Tracker
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/11/2016 11:18 AM, James Keener wrote:
> There was a side thread in the CoC thread about expanding the dev
> community and making it easier for new devs to get involved. I would
> think that a bug tracker, especially one where bugs can be labeled as
> "Newbie Friendly" could go a long way towards that goal.
>
> Additionally, a proper bug tracker would make it easier for future users
> to find resolutions to issues.
>
> Are there any technical reasons that the project doesn't use a bug
> tracker (beyond pgsql-bugs)?

on -hackers there is on an ongoing thread about this [1] but the long
and short is a: It is a culture issue. Warning, the thread has been
going on for almost 4 months.

JD

1.
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAG9n48_CoXd-8+nU6ri=Ht5pUD47JALyfCp=ztmcdoYcUvHLcA@mail.gmail.com

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://the.postgres.company/  503-667-4564
If your social views are from the Silicon Valley or The Bay, please