Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?

От James Keener
Тема Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> No, CoC by itself doesn't grow the community. That doesn't mean we
> shouldn't have one.
I'd agree with that. Thinking back over my previous points, it does make
sense to have one, if only to deal with people who represent the
community in some way, i.e. have some kind of commit or marketing access.

> Another weakness we have is the mentality that the only way to
> contribute to the community is as a developer.
Perhaps this is a separate issue from having a CoC.

Things like not having a bug tracker [1] prevent people from finding
issues to even be involved with, including the website, marketing, code,
tests, &c. That was 10 years ago and it's still the first result for
"Postgres bug tracker" on Google.

От: "FarjadFarid\(ChkNet\)"
Сообщение: Re: Charging for PostgreSQL
От: Jeff Anton
Сообщение: Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?