Re: Updating single/multiple fields of JSON document

От Roxanne Reid-Bennett
Тема Re: Updating single/multiple fields of JSON document
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/9/2014 3:38 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Mon, Dec  8, 2014 at 04:56:00PM +0530, bln prasad wrote:
>> Hi,
>>     Is there any way to update single/multiple fields of JSON document of a
>> column?
> No, not yet.  We are thinking of options but don't have any work in
> progress.

Given a pretty distinct well understood structure, we have used
regexp_replace against JSON stored as text.
Depending upon your case, "in the mean time"... you may be able to cast,
update, then cast back.

Roxanne

--
[At other schools] I think the most common fault in general is to teach students how to pass exams instead of teaching
themthe science.

От: "FarjadFarid\(ChkNet\)"
Сообщение: Re: List of shorthand casts
От: Vincent de Phily
Сообщение: Re: Speeding up an in-progress wraparound-preventing vacuum