Re: changing port numbers so pgbouncer can read geoserver and postgres

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: changing port numbers so pgbouncer can read geoserver and postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/01/2013 06:29 AM, Birta Levente wrote:

>> geoserver is using port 8080, some how they don't seem to be speaking to
>> each other.
>
> I don't know what is this geoserver, but this port 8080 I think it's not
> relevant in this.

If I am following correctly the OP chain of connections as originally
set up and I believe still is:

End User --> port 8080 (Tomcat) --> port 5432 (Postgres)

and they are trying to get to

End User --> port 808 (Tomcat) --> port 6432 (pgBouncer) --> port 5432
(Postgres)

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

Сообщение: Re: Re: changing port numbers so pgbouncer can read geoserver and postgres
Сообщение: Re: Re: changing port numbers so pgbouncer can read geoserver and postgres