Re: Pl/Perl function: Speed of the First time executing pl/perl function in connection;

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Pl/Perl function: Speed of the First time executing pl/perl function in connection;
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Robert Haas" <robertmhaas@gmail.com> writes:
>> The point here is to do the work at postmaster start time.

> What happens if I upgrade one of the perl modules that is getting
> preloaded here?  It seems this change will require the entire database
> to be shut down to pick up the changes, vs. just needing to terminate
> individual backends.

Well, that would be one of the tradeoffs to consider when deciding
to preload plperl.

Сообщение: Re: Pl/Perl function: Speed of the First time executing pl/perl function in connection;
Сообщение: Re: Pl/Perl function: Speed of the First time executing pl/perl function in connection;