Re: Request for help on retrieving binary data from bytea column using ODBC calls

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: Request for help on retrieving binary data from bytea column using ODBC calls
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
(2012/02/28 11:54), Ganesh Borse wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using the following PostgreSQL ODBC Windows driver:
>
> PostgreSQL 64bit 8.03.04.00 PSQLODBC_X64_RELEASE.DLL 8/3/2009 -- the one
> which got installed with PostgreSQL 9.0 server that I downloaded from
> PostgreSQL website.

Unfortunately the driver know nothing about recently introduced
hex BYTEA format.
Please download and install the latest version from
   http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/ .

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Сообщение: Re: Request for help on retrieving binary data from bytea column using ODBC calls
Сообщение: Re: Request for help on retrieving binary data from bytea column using ODBC calls