Re: BUG #6252: After drop the default database 'postgres', I can not create a database by 'createdb.exe'

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: BUG #6252: After drop the default database 'postgres', I can not create a database by 'createdb.exe'
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #6252: After drop the default database 'postgres', I can not create a database by 'createdb.exe'  ("Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On 10/12/11 9:28 AM, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> This is not a bug.  The workaround is to not drop the database which
> is automatically created on installation.

or to explicitly connect to another database to do the create