Re: pgAdmin III: timestamp displayed in what time zone?

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: pgAdmin III: timestamp displayed in what time zone?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Fred Janon wrote:
> Sorry if if's a double post, but I thought that it would be more
> likely I would get an answer on the hackers list.
In that case just posting here would have been better than hitting
both.  I usually ignore any request for help that is posted on more than
one list just to draw attention to itself; I wouldn't be surprised that
are other people who are similarly annoyed by the behavior and do
likewise.

In your case, both lists you picked were the wrong ones, since you're
asking a pgAdmin specific question which isn't the direct topic of any
of the pgsql-* lists; pgadmin-support was the right place for it:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-support/

greg@2ndQuadrant.com  www.2ndQuadrant.com