Re: [RRR] CommitFest 2009-11 Call for Reviewers

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: [RRR] CommitFest 2009-11 Call for Reviewers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus wrote:
On 11/12/09 9:45 AM, Greg Smith wrote:
For lack of a more qualified volunteer, I'll be handling the initial
round of patch assignments and reviewer organization.
Hmmm?  Who's more qualified than you, exactly?
I was alluding to the fact that Robert isn't available to handle this one.

greg@2ndQuadrant.com  www.2ndQuadrant.com