Re: alpha2 release notes

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: alpha2 release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Actually, change this to I *need* to edit it.  There's several errors.
> Working on it now, but can't promise to finish by tommorrow AM.

Done, actually.  Apologies for tab spacing; I can't seem to get this to
work right in emacs-sgml.  So I've attached the file instead of a patch.

I edited several feature descriptions, re-assigned several to
appropriate categories, rearranged new features so that they are listed
in more-or-less order of importance, and elimitated two new sections
which were redundant with existing sections.

Please check for further errors.

--Josh Berkus

Вложения