Re: Reworks for Access Control facilities (r2363)

От KaiGai Kohei
Тема Re: Reworks for Access Control facilities (r2363)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Robert Haas wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Maybe if I weren't burned out after a month of CommitFesting, I could
>> muster a more positive reaction, but right now I just can't summon any
>> enthusiasm for this.
>
> Based on this review, I am marking this patch Rejected.

Basically, I need to agree in spite of Stephen's efforts.

> For what it's worth, I took a quick look at this just to see if I had
> any reason to disagree with your conclusions.  I don't.

Sorry, please make clear the "your conclusions"?

Does it mean that Tom's comment that this reworking does not go into
the right direction? Or, my comment on the last message?

Thanks,
--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>