Re: Hijack!

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Hijack!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/12/2007 17:41, Bill Moran wrote:

> Again, you're asking a community to offer you free help in spite of the
> fact that your tools suck.  I'm not saying nobody will do it, all I'm
> saying is that if you make it too difficult for people to help, they
> won't.

I think this is the most important point. Given that highly skilled
people on this list give their time freely to help others, I reckon it's
simple good manners not to make them spend an inordinate amount of time
trying to figure out what it is you're asking.

If the Tom Lanes of this world were paid commercial rates for all the
free help they've given on this lists, I wonder how much they'd have
made by now? :-)

Ray.

rod@iol.ie