Re: BUG #18033: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException:

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: BUG #18033: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException:
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 20 Jul 2023, at 16:58, Shashanth Reddy <shashanthreddy7@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Can you help me with yhe process on how to know the list of ports available for that postgres server as am not able
toconnect using many combinations

If it's a regular postgres installation, check the postgresql.conf
configuration file.  If it's a managed service then I assume it's available via
some form of dashboard or configuration GUI.

--
Daniel Gustafsson