Re: BUG #2712: could not fsync segment: Permission

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #2712: could not fsync segment: Permission
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Thomas H." <me@alternize.com> writes:
> i've installed Filemon (http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/Filemon.html)
> now. this gives more insight what happens to the file.
> D:\DB\PostgreSQL-8.2\data\base\3964774\6422806 DELETE PEND Options: Open
> Access: 0012019F

This is quite interesting, because it says that Filemon knows how to
distinguish a "delete pending" error from other errors.  If we could
do that, then my prior worries about ignoring all EACCES errors would
go away.  What's it looking at exactly?