Re: DB Backup from WAL Slave

От basti
Тема Re: DB Backup from WAL Slave
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks a lot for this tip. I don't know is this is the right param.
Becouse of: "... , but can cause database bloat on the primary for some
workloads."

This the an other way to backup the database and work around

pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  canceling statement due to
conflict with recovery
# DETAIL:  User was holding a relation lock for too long.

this error?

I have try bg_asepackup but this close with:
pg_basebackup: could not connect to server: FATAL:  number of requested
standby connections exceeds max_wal_senders (currently 0)

Best regards,