Re: [HACKERS] some dblink refactoring

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [HACKERS] some dblink refactoring
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3/8/17 00:10, Tsunakawa, Takayuki wrote:
> I changed the status to ready for committer.  The patch applied cleanly, passed the regression test (make
installcheckin contrib/dblink/), and the code looks perfect.

> How about applying the attached small patch for another refactoring?  This merely changes makeStringInfo() to
initStringInfo()at two sites just other places in the same file.  makeStringInfo() on the function local variables
leavesmemory for StringInfoData allocated unnecessarily (which may be automatically reclaimed some time after.)

Committed both.  Thanks.

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: proposal - psql: possibility to specify sort fordescribe commands, when size is printed
От: Artur Zakirov
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Should buffer of initialization fork have aBM_PERMANENT flag