Re: (very anxious, tables hopping databases ....)

От Michael Loftis
Тема Re: (very anxious, tables hopping databases ....)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You might want to try chekcign with the Linux guys.  They have a bad
habit of getting filesystem corrupting bugs in their SMP code.  And
being as the VM wa srecently gutted in the 'stable' kernel it almost
sounds like something wrong with the Linux VM.