Re: BUG #16351: PostgreSQL closing connection during requests with segmentation fault

От Daniel Verite
Тема Re: BUG #16351: PostgreSQL closing connection during requests with segmentation fault
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
    Johannes Mols wrote:

> I then found the postgresql-10-dbg package here:
> https://www.ubuntuupdates.org/package/postgresql/trusty-pgdg/main/base/postgresql-10-dbg
> However, when I try to install it I get the following error:

"trusty" is the codename for ubuntu 14.04 (now obsolete), but
you're using 18.04 so this package is not what you want.

Normally you don't need to search for packages on websites.
If you installed postgresql-10 with "sudo apt install postgresql-10"
(or "sudo apt install postgresql" choosing version 10 automatically)
you may install the debug symbols with
"sudo apt install postgresql-10-dbgsym"

Best regards,
--